Saturday, June 26, 2010

Open Day!

There is nothing major scheduled for today, so Jann and I are going to take it easy. By taking it easy, I mean that Jann and I have both signed up for helicopter lessons! We are going to head back out to the airport around 10:30AM with another racer to take some lessons in a Robinson 22. Assuming we (and by we, I mean I) don't crash, we are then going to meet up with some of Jann's friends and head downtown. Frederick has a historic area, so we'll poke around there for a bit and then grab some dinner.

Score sheet signing is today, but the schedule is all bungled up, so if they really want our signatures on a non-competition class score sheet, they can come find me. I'm not missing my chance to zoom around in a helicopter because someone screwed up the schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment